Cardio Training And Weight Training
You all are familiar with both of the words but if you don’t know about these things I will explain it to you.
- Cardio exercise are related to your cardiovascular system basically your heart, through cardio you train your heart to work efficiently, increases its stroke volume and to drop down the resting heart rate.
- Cardio teaches your heart, how to get back to normal even after an intense training or any intense work.
- The faster your heart recovers the more efficient it becomes.
You all have heard that the normal heart beat is 72 beats per minute but what if i say your heartbeat drops to 60 while you are sleeping. This is something interesting coming up now, this is a normal behaviour of your heart while resting your heartbeat drops to a certain level because your body is not moving and now your heart needs only 60 beats to circulate the blood throughout the body. Now, if I say some people have a resting heart rate of 30-35 beats/ minute then?? Well this is the case when you have done the cardio training the right way and your stroke volume increases, this thing is most common in swimmers, marathon runners because they have to do the same activity for a longer period of time without getting fatigued. These people have built a heart so strong that it can pump whole blood through their body in just 30-40 beats per minute while resting.
- Weight training on the other hand helps in building muscular strength, endurance and it increases the bone density of people.
- Weight training will help you in building Lean Muscle and dropping down your fat percentage.
- Many weight training exercises increases your functional ability to do work. Squats, Deadlift, Bench press, Overhead Press, these exercises not only brings hypertrophy but also increases our functionality to do things.
Many misconceptions and beliefs of people brings out many theories related to weight training. Intense weight training is recommended for all and how you are going to make it intense depends on person to person. Some people make sit more intense by doing more repetitions with lighter weights and some perform exercises with heavier weight with repetition range 6-12. If you want an intense workout session you should make it more intense by increasing your weight gradually after every set. This is the best way to achieve all your goal of muscle hypertrophy or fat loss. If you want to build muscular endurance you can perform exercise with lighter weights and more repetitions. How you are going to increase your intensity depends on your overall goal.
Weight training and cardiovascular training these two are different things.
What’s the right time to do cardiovascular training and weight training?
Cardio first or Weight training first?
Can we do both on the same day or not?
How both help each other?
How to balance between cardio and weight training?
There are many questions related to this topic and I will cover all these questions on my next article.
Keep sharing and let me know your views in the comment box below. Thank you!!