Exercises That Make You Bigger
Every other person in the gym has some or the other favourite exercise whether it is barbell curls, bench press, deadlifts and many more but do you know which exercises are really required for your overall body development? What are the basic exercises that you should be doing to make you stronger and bigger than before? Let me tell you about these exercises.
1. Weighted Squats :
Most of the people in the gym skips the legs day just because it is very tiring and you feel exhausted and fatigued after this day. This exercise has many advantages and it is a functional exercise which helps you in building muscle and cutting the fat. A Multi joint exercise with many benefits.
- Helps in building a good posture.
- Most effective when comes to EPOC or Fat Loss.
- Builds strength for your body.
- Helps in your daily life routine. Ex- getting up quickly from ground or speeds up your jumping ability.
- Helps in increasing bone density.
- Promotes good balance of your Body..
2. Deadlifts :
This is one of the best exercises that works almost every body muscles of your body from trapezius to hamstrings Deadlift should be there in everyone’s workout routine if they want to grow Bigger, Fitter and Stronger. You can say it is a structural exercise because whole body structure is working here.
- Deadlifts helps in the fat loss process.
- Deadlift helps you to build muscles.
- Increases Bone Density.
- Increases the overall strength.
- Core involvement helps in building a strong core.
- Improvement in day to day life routines. ex – picking up a sack of wheat from ground.
3. Bench Press :
One of the favourite exercises of all the gym freaks, Bench press is an exercise which builds your chest muscles. Some few secondary muscles like triceps and your anterior deltoid is also trained to some extent. This is a compound exercise which has a lot of other benefits as well.
- Increases your pushing ability.
- Helps in building strong and broad pecs.
- Helps in the Fat Loss process.
- Builds Strength for your upper body
- Has a carry over in some other exercises also.
4. Push Press :
Push press is an exercise similar to the strict overhead press but the difference is that push press has more involvement of other muscles as well as compared to the overhead press. A compound exercise in nature which has a lot of carry over in day to day life also.
- Involvement of other muscles like glutes, hamstrings, arms and core.
- Core development is more as compared to the strict press.
- Helps in Upward pushing ability of human beings.
- Builds strong and broad shoulders.
- Increases strength of shoulders.
- You can lift more weight in push press as compared to the strict overhead press.
5. Bent Over Rows :
Bent over rowing is considered to be the best exercise for your overall back development. Performed by many weightlifters and powerlifters bent over row is one of the favourites of all. It is a compound exercise which will help you out in many ways.
- Helps in building a strong core.
- Helps in the fat loss process.
- Builds strength and Lean Muscle mass.
- Increases the Bone Density.
- Assisting muscle groups like Biceps and Shoulders are also trained.
- Carry over effect in Deadlift, Clean & jerk and Snatch.
These are some of the basic exercise you should be including in your workout routine. These exercises will help you out in all your goals whether it is Fat Loss or building Lean Muscle mass. Tell me whether you perform these exercises or not and let me know if you have any suggestions or any query related to fitness in the comment box below.
Thankyou for taking out time and reading this article. Hope it helps you. Share with your contacts if you find it good enough.