How To Drop Body Fat Percentage?
Dropping the fat percentage of the body is the biggest issues among people nowadays. Due to excessive eating and having no control on eating habits, people are getting more fat with time. Accumulation of fat in the body is due to our choice of food. We always prefer to eat more spicy, oily and junk items which raises our bad cholesterol level. These food items spikes our insulin and due to a limited storage capacity of glycogen in our liver and skeletal muscle cells our body generally use fat cells for extra deposition. There are many studies available to prove this point.
Mostly people joining a gym and fitness centers are dealing excessive fat percentage on their body. Those who are not going to any gym or fitness centers search for some home remedies to drop down their body fat percentage. Ideal Body Fat Percentage ranges from 10 % to 15% in men and Body fat percentage for women ranges from 15% to 19%. However this is not an exact figure, it depends on the person’s goal. This is a healthy range where your body will function properly. Chart for Body Fat Percentage is available online with which you can understand and guess what would be your Body Fat Percentage.
There are many ways which can help you in better and faster fat loss. If you are also looking for some techniques on “How To Drop Body Fat Percentage”, here are some ways you can achieve your goals.
- Start doing more Strength Training, at least 3-5 times a week and focus majorly on the compound and structural lifts like weighted squats, dead lifts, overhead presses and bench presses.
- Use cardio as a tool to boost use metabolism and increase your aerobic time window which will help you in your strength training indirectly. You will not feel fatigued from your heart.
- Mostly people have misconception that eating “Fats” will increase their Body Fat Percentage But this is not true healthy fats will help you in better Fat Loss. Ever heard about “KETOSIS”? This is a fat based diet plan which gives your very fast “Fat Loss Results”.
- Add more “Fibre” products into your diet which will make you feel full for a longer time period. Accumulation of fat is slowed by eating more soluble fibres.
- All your diet and training will only result when you are not deprived of your sleep. A sound sleep of at least 8-9 hours in recommended for your body if you want to see results. Resting your body will help in the recovery phase.
- Cut down the intake of “Carbohydrates” which is the main reason behind fat accumulation in your body. Cutting down doesn’t mean your do not have to eat carbohydrates but you have to focus more on “High Protein” products and more “Healthy Fats”.
- You can try “Intermittent Fasting To Lose Weight” for better fat loss results. Research shows that this technique has given results because of cycling eating methods. Take a meal in the morning and add another meal in the evening. Do not do it regularly everyday but you can try doing it on alternate days for better results.
- Do not just depend on some homemade recipes and some detox tea to increase your metabolism, if you want to achieve “Ideal Body Fat Percentage”, you need to go and sweat it out.
- Try Out “HIIT” or “High Intensity Interval Training” to promote more fat loss. HIIT will increase your heart rate and your body burns more fat cells in this process. You can burn more calories in a shorter time period.
- Last and most important thing is to drink more and more “Water”. Water intake should never be compromised and at least 4-6 litres of water intake must be there in everyone’s diet plan.
Some Simple Misconceptions Among All People!!
People coming to the gym with fat loss problem thinks that only burning calories through cardio equipment will give them “Ideal Body Fat Percentage” but this is not true at all. You will burn calories for the time you’re on that machine and there is no after burn effect of doing cardio whereas if you are doing more weight training you will it will affect in more after burn effect which will definitely help you in fat loss. Cardio Training and Weight Training both are important for your body but you need to know the scientific reason behind these activities.
Another myth is that people say that we have consumed only 1000 calories in this day so if we need 1700 calories during fat loss program we have still 700 calories left and to fulfill this requirement they can eat anything they want. Well, you all are wrong here the choice of food you are adding in your diet will give you results. You need to fulfill this goal by eating more healthy fats, high protein products, high fibre products and to some extent complex carbohydrates.
What is “Chart for Body Fat Percentage”?
“Chart For Body Fat Percentage” shows you in which stage you are right now. What should be your target “Ideal Body Fat Percentage”. “Body Fat Percentage For Women” and for Men are different and you can easily see that with the help of a chart available online and you can even measure it using some calculators online to give a rough figure about your body fat percentage. If you want to know your exact body fat percentage level you can go for a DEXA scan which will give you the right image about your fat percentage.
Some Valuable Advice For All
At last I want to say focus on your workout and do not train without knowing anything, if you have any doubt ask your trainer about that, learn the basic concept behind exercises. Do not give more importance to small muscle groups rather you need to focus more on big muscle groups which helps in better Lean Muscle building and more Fat Loss. Focus on your diet, do not waste excessive money on some fat loss items instead focus on controlling you macros and micros which will help you in the long run.